Volver a empezar! Start again

Start again is not fail. Start again is to give to yourself a new opportunity. Review your dreams, fight for what you want, be faithful to yourself and look for the real happiness. Don't be afraid of start again, everyday is a new opportunity .
 Yesterday I woke up like somebody throw to me a big  buck with ice water . It was sureal,it was confusing.It may sound funny but for the last 4 years I forgot about cecy,I had been driving with the autopilot on for quiet a few miles and I look in the mirror and I saw myself for the first time in a long time. I had close my heart and became somebody kind like "Godzila" Lol, no need of male in my life,furious fighting for tarek rights, his life and school ,eating whatever  stop in front of me,and angry for so manny things that I can't even recognize it. But it is time to let Godzila go back to her planet and let Cecilia to discover her dreams.There is nothing bad in taking off my Armor and let my heart to feel again. The road is free and there is not need to run if I can take one step at the time.
Bye bye Godzila,thanks for the Courage, Hello Cecilia welcome Life !
Volver a empezar no es fracasar,volver a empezar es concederse una nueva oportunidad, es retomar los suenos, luchar por lo que se quiere, ser fiel a uno mismo, y buscar la felicidad,no temas volver a empezar, cada dia es una nueva oportunidad. Ayer desperte como si alguien me hubiese tirado un balde de agua con hielo. Fue tan irreal como confuso. Quizas puede sonar chistoso, pero he estado manejando mi vida en Piloto- automatico por muchos kilometros. Cerre mi corazon al amor y me converti en alguien como " Godzila" jajaja; sin necesidad de tener un hombre en mi vida, peleando furiosamente por los derechos de Tarek en su vida y colegio, devorandome toda la comida que se paraba al frente mio,y enojada por tantas cosas que ni siquiera se a que. Pero es hora de dejar que Godzila vuelva a su planeta Godziliano y dejar que Cecilia redescubra sus suenos. No hay nada malo en que me quite mi armadura, mira que ha sido bien pesada acarrearla por estas montanas de la vida y dejar quizas que mi corazon respire de nuevo. El recorrido es gratis y no hay necesidad de correr si puedo caminar deapacito.
 Hasta la vista Godzila, gracias por el corage que me diste, Hola Cecilia, bienvenida vida !

Comments

Popular Posts