Need Energy and loose some weight"try the enzyme smothies" / te sientes cansado y gordito ? trata los liquados enzimaticos, me resultaron

So I was in Walmart waiting in line when I saw in the "first for women magazine" Drop 47 lbs by memorial day ....what!!!! I continue reading and say 80% of women over 35 have an enzyme deficiency...I bought the magazine and continue reading in home. This is what I discovered ,our enzymes declines over time specially after 35 years and this depletion coincides with problems like fatigue, allergies,chronic pain,GI distress and stubborn weight gain; all of that I have,went I came to USA my weight was extremely low due stress,and in 2 years I had gain 30 pounds,and after I have my son I reach 170 pounds 70 pounds more since I left my country. Food styles here were completely different than Chile, fruit and vegetable are very expensive here which make difficult to prepare a healthy meal,it is way more cheaper to eat outside than cook a nice and balance meal sometimes, I started making dinner and eating a lot later in the day instead of the tea time back home, and because in home nobody likes soups I stop cooking it.
Had been a long journey trying to loose some weight in the pass years and after 30 pounds later I stop loosing any more weight and reach plateau. So I decided to give it a try and I went and bought all the ingredients and start it 5 days ago. By my surprise the 3 smoothies were SO YUMMY! like Dora will say "deliciosos". I'm feeling great!!! I didn't check my weight yet but I loose 1 inch in my waist in only 4 days...wau! so here is the recipes and let me know if it work for you.
Esperando en la fila del supermercado me fije en una revista que decia " baje 22 kilos de aqui para el dia de memorial day" de pura copuchenta empeze a leerla mientras esperaba mi turno de pagar por las compras. Mas abajo decia el 80% de las mujeres sufren de deficiencia enzimatica despues de los 35 anios.Entonces me compre la revista y despues de leer y averiguar un poco mas aprendi que :las enzimas se van agotando si las dietas alimenticias no son las adecuadas, que estas deficiencias estan ligadas al cansansio,alergias, dolor cronico,problemas estomacales y problemas para bajar de peso. Cuando llegue a USA estaba extraflaca por problemas de stress, al segundo anio de estadia ya habia subido 15 kilos, y cuando me pese despues de tener a mi hijo llegue a pesar 77 kilos plop! La manera de comer y las rutinas son super diferentes en USA, los vegetales y frutas son muchisimos mas caros, lo que hace mas accesible ir a comer afuera que cocinar en la casa. Empeze a preparar la famosa "cena" y me como que se me pasaba la mano todas las tardes con la rica comida. Para embarrarla mas deje de hacer las ricas sopitas porque los hombres de la casa no las apreciaban tanto :)
Pues bien esto de bajar de peso me ha costado harto y despues de 14 kilos como que me estanque y es por eso que decidi tratar algo nuevo y a mi mas grande sorpresa los smothies son DELICIOSOS ys si funcionan , en 4 dias ya disminui mi cinturita 2 centimetros y medio, asi que echemosle pa delante y ojala mas gente conozca de estos ricos smothies.
Watermelon smothie/sandia
1cup watermelon/taza de sandia,
3/4 cup straw berries/frutillas,
1/2teaspoon of ginger/1.2 cucharadita de jengibre,
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder/ scoop de proteina en polvo de vainilla,
6oz of water/1 taza de agua,
1/2 cup of ice/1/2taza de hielo.
YUM!
Pineapple smothie/pina platano
1cup of pineapple/1taza de pina,
1 scoop vanilla protein/1scoop de proteina de vainilla
1/2 cup nonfat milk/1/2 taza de leche descremada
1 small banana/ 1 platano
1/4 cup orange juice / 1/4 taza de jugo de naranja
RICO!
Banana-strawberry/platano-frutilla
1 cup of strawberries/1 taza de frutillas
1 scoop vanilla protein/ 1 scoop the proteina de vainilla
1 banana/ 1 platano
8oz of water/ 1 taza de agua
1/4 cup ice/ 1/4 taza de hielo.
SUPER RICO!

Comments

Popular Posts