OH MY>>>>>AMAZING GLUTEN FREE BREAD! UDI'S BREAD



REMEMBER THE NAME! UDI'S BREAD
I had been looking for a good gluten free bread forever and Finally we find it! Is the Most amazing bread and you will NOT notice the difference between regular bread and Udi's bread. They have 2 breads available: the white sandwich bread and the whole grain bread (My favorite). I traveled all the way to Layton gluten free Food to get it(1596 N Hill Field Rd #B, Layton, UT (801) 776-1330) and the first time that Tarek eat it he was kissing me non stop! asking me for more!
There is no enough Thank you words for Udi's company to explain how happy Tarek is now that Finally he can enjoy is butter and jam sandwiches. And see my boy so happy with his bread is PRICELESS!
So please is you have a child with celiac or a member of your family is doing a gluten free diet PLEASE try the bread you will not be disappointed.

Comments

  1. Mmmmm... sounds yummy!! You are such a great Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where you live but if you are closer to Salt Lake City / Taylorsville you should check out:

    Against The Grain
    2292 West 5400 South
    Taylorsville, Utah 84118
    (801) 955-4418

    http://againstthegrainslc.com

    Everything they carry is gluten free. They are in the small shopping center on the north west corner of 5400 South and 2200 West.

    Give them a call and see if they carry the same bread or if they can get it for you. Diane Bell is the owner and I'm sure she would be happy to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim you are also an Amazing MOM, I love the pictures of your baby, she is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Greg , I will check the Store soon. I live in Ogden so Layton is closer, but I will travel even far for this bread, I love to see tarek's smile when he is eating his peanut butter sandwiches. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts