The day that I stop breathing for 15 minutes!


Was 6:20 when my life whent black. Tarek had been asking for ice cream and I told him to wait to go to supermarket to buy some. I asked me for bread and juice and Shrek3, happy that I had a few minutes to check my email and talk to my sister in Msn I when to my room for a few minutes, of course I left the door open like this I was able to check on him. A few minutes later I coudn't here tarek and for my surprise the front door was open. Instead to run outside I checked every single room hopefully will find him inside I thought! But tarek wasn't in the house, I grabbed my cellphone to call the police and I run to the swimming pool because I know I much He like it. But he wasn't there, at that time I was screaming,panicking and yelling his name. I called my sister thinking that my brother in law that is a detective will help me but she didn't answer my 2 calls. I run to the playgrounds we have 2 in the apartments but he wasn't there , I called my ex husband he was in his way, I run to the voleyball court screaming his name and the Fear of lost him and horrible feelings block my head, I coudn't stop thinking in ADJI Desir the special need boy that got lost in january of this year and they never found him. I can express the fear,the guilt,the pain in my heart, I was runnig toward washington blvd and I just remember that we had been walking to walmart and Lowes in the past afternoons and teaching tarek about the traffic light and I coudn't even breath just imagining tarek crossing washington blvd, I started dialing 911 when a police officer found me and told me that they found a little boy in washington Blvd and 400 North, I run as fast I could and saw my tarek sitting with the police ,happy like always, I can tell you what I feel when he hug me, he just say ice cream , I'm sure he was going to walmart to get one :( ,the police started asking me 100 questions that some I coudn't even answer, good that tarek dad arrived and answer some (like my birthday or my address),they told me that DCFS was in their way here and I felt even worse, for sure they will think what kind of mom I'm that lost his only kid, more of the same questions where add when the social worker came, they decided check my house which she did, I coudn't believed that tarek was able to open the 3 locks that I have in the doorhe never did before this new treatment, his progress in manny areas are a lot that now he is able to open the door and go to Mc donald to buy an ice cream. They suggest a Medical Id bracelet, because they were asking his name and he said it but his name is not COMMON and they didn't get it, also have an alarm on the door and move to a highest place the lock wich I did.
I was crying for so many hours, I'm so lucky that he has so many gardian angels that protect him, and there is a happy ending in this story, so many childrens and moms doesn't have the same luck than Us, I can stop thinking in adji Desir and Madeleine mccann and their families, the pain that they have to go through everyday without knowing where they are, he had a mind of a 2 year old boy like my tarek when he got lost. The lesson learned here is Dont give up on them! continue looking for them,don't understimated Tarek he is more that capable to do so many things in life, don't jugde others moms so easyly not everything that look bad it is Bad, that I always complained How hard is to raised tarek alone without an present Dad and husband and How tired I'm ,but I will prefered a million times feel tired that lost him forever or not have the opportunity to see him grow and laugh everyday. He is my life and the best thing that ever happened to me.
Check the pictures that I post down maybe can help others mom to protect our childrens.
love cecy.





Comments

  1. How scary! I'm glad Tarek is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermanita:
    Gracias a Dios Tarekcito esta bien....... piensa en eso..... Diosito siempre los protejera a los ..... el es justo.... a veces no comprendemos sus mensajes... nos hace reaccionar de la manera más inesperada ....

    Los quiero mucho!!!

    Ahora solo debes pensar en soluciones..... siempre avanzar, nunca retroceder....... lo de la pulsera y de la cerradura es una excelente idea....

    Todo mi apoyo y amor desde aqui...

    Besitos...

    Pili.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermanita:

    La tormenta ya paso.... ahora hay que agradecer que Tarekcito esta sano y salvo.... Diosito siempre los va a proteger a los dos.....

    Ahora solo hay que empezar a buscar soluciones..... lo de la pulsera y la cerradura me parece una excelente idea.....

    Los quiero mucho...

    Todo mi amor y apoyo desde aqui.....

    Pili.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks both,the good thing is "he is fine now" and I hope never happened agaim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecy, I'm so sorry you had to experience this. That medical id braclet and door alarm will be good. Tarek is a smart boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecy! Oh my Goodness! I cried my head off when I read this. I am so happy for you and Tarek that everything is ok and he is safe. I can't imagine what you went through but I can ALMOST imagine it now that I have a child of my own. Wow. You are an amazing Mom and I'm so glad you did everything you could to find him. Keep up the good work. And I will pray for you this Summer as you try to figure things out with Tarek and his health. See you soon at the meeting. You are the best Mom in the world. I look up to you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecy! Oh my Goodness! I cried my head off when I read this. I am so happy for you and Tarek that everything is ok and he is safe. I can't imagine what you went through but I can ALMOST imagine it now that I have a child of my own. Wow. You are an amazing Mom and I'm so glad you did everything you could to find him. Keep up the good work. And I will pray for you this Summer as you try to figure things out with Tarek and his health. See you soon at the meeting. You are the best Mom in the world. I look up to you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecy:I am so sorry that Tarek ran off. I hear that all the time about our kids. A lady who's house we went to last week for a meeting made up flyers and is handing them out to all her neighbors in case they find her little girl who loves to run as well. I am so glad you found him and that the police were able to help out. Such a scarey thing. I am sure Sam will be doing the same thing. Your a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts