Do you think Dinosaur park is Sensory friendly? mmmmmmm

Like Britney spears will say "Ooops I did it again" I completely forgot about tarek sensory issues and our visit to dinosaur park for fathers day was a disaster. tantrums after tantrums, cry after cry, 10 step forward and 20 running to the exit door lol! I'm not sure if tarek was feeling like this because of the new medicine (fluconazole) or is just not sensory friendly the park. Here some pictures of our visit :)


First Try...First tantrum/ Primer intento...primera pataleta










Second Try...Running away of the park/Segundo intento...Me arranque del parque









Mom I do not like this trip! /Mami no me gusta este parque.








I think Dinosaur talk to loud!/Pienso que los dinosaurios hablaban muy fuerte








Well I'm feeling a little bit better./Ok me siento un poquitito mejor









I can even throw some stuff to the river/Puedo hasta tirar palitos al rio.







I'm calm and thinking in a way to revenge my mom for this silly trip/Estoy mas calmado, pero estoy pensando como vengarme de mi mami por traerme a este paseo que no me gusto.






/Tomando juguito

Drinking my juice









I can see the water from here ..I run faster then Mom LOL! catch me if you can./Puedo ver el estro desde aqui...y corro mas rapido que tu mami...Agarre si puedes.















Mom is this a horse?/mami este es un caballo?












this is another horse!/este es otro caballo














Kisses Mom..I love you, sorry about the tantrums/besos para ti mamita y perdon por las pataletas










What a cool trip!/pucha que lo pasamos bien


















Look my mom My hands!/mira mis manitos.







Comments

  1. Looks like a fun day! At least at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vimos con el papi las fotos..... los dos encontramos que Tarek esta muy grande y lindo....... todos tenemos nuestros dias..... asi que pa-cen-cia jejejejeje

    Te queremos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad he didn't like the Dinosaurs ROAR. Did you take him inside upstairs? I think my boys use to cry when we would see that dinosaur and hear it roar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't go inside because he had this Huge tantrum so we use the other door but he was scare for a little bit. I'm not sure if the tantrum started because he thought maybe that we will going to the other park and he was upset for this reason. He had a bad day today with the babysitter he pinched the 3 kids :( we were doing so good and now is raining over the rain. Maybe tomorrow will be sunny:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts