Bella my maltipoo and her awesome hair!

everybody ask me about Bella's hair, I wish they asked for mine sometimes but the Farrah faucet here is her. so I will share with you some of my tips.

1* it is so important for the coat and health of a dog the kind of food they eat. There are good and bad food and goes from 1 to 5 stars. Please check the "dog food advisor "for dry food . I was so disgusted when Iread about the cheap food and how was made ( mostly with the part of the animals that is throw away like nose, ears, tail and others yikes). So we started Bella in a better food <em>Earthborn Holistic</em> Meadow Feast 14lbEarthborn holistic grain free food and she is doing great.

2* a good shampoo, we like " espree"  silky show shampoo and I got it from petco. Most of the shampoo let the dogs smelling awful, but this one smell awesome even when Bella  is wet.<em>Espree Show</em> Style <em>Silky Show Shampoo</em>

3*a good conditioner  we like " cloud star" lavender and mint.Buddy Wash Lavender/Mint 16 oz




4* remember to brush their hair at least twice a week. Is better to use a buttercomb like this one


Comments

Popular Posts