Tarek and Black Eyed Peas

Tarek always liked music! and his taste is wide from nursery songs to Alicia Keys to Wiggles  and of course black eyed peas. Well today Mommy got a bad Cold and my head really hurts and what better combination that Black Eyed Peas very very loud. So I was ready ,armed to my teeth to go to tarek room and convince him to put the volume down but like always Tarek melt my heart dancing with bella..it was so Cute :) so We danced together and took some Nyquil later. It will be a long day between this Cold, and Tarek and bella energy. but thank God we are in Vacation time. Sweet !
 Tarek siempre le ha gustado la musica! Y su gusto es muy variado desde canciones de cuna a alicia Keys, o los wiggles y por supuesto Black Eyed Peas. Hoy dia estoy muy resfriada y me dolia la cabeza y que mejor convinacion que los Black eyed peas a todo Chancho !  pues muy decidida me fui al cuarto de tarek a retarlo y convencerlo que bajara la musica y me pille con la dulce sorpresa de Tarek bailando con la bella...a quien le puede doler la cabeza con este baile ...a nadie por supuesto asi que no quedo de otra que unirnos a los Black Eyed Peas and luego anadir Nyquil a la mezcla...Creo que sera undiamuy largo..asi que armarme de VALOR!

Comments

Popular Posts