watching the Terminator with Tarek

It was so awesome to sit with Tarek and watch a Movie from my teenager years The terminator. It brought me so many memories , like I was in love with Kyle Reese, I think I used to have awesome dreams with him lol! I can't believe the strong accent of the Terminator, or the AWESOME haircut of  Sarah Connor, I swear  I had the same haircut in some of my old pictures Lol! Now that I watched the movie again I was the whole time thinking how smelly was kyle the old time using the stolen pants from the guy living on the street !!!! how now women take care better of their eyebrows :0  and the small waist of sarah and the awesome 80's clothes  
 Tarek love this kind of movies and after 10 years I think I'm starting to enjoy them just a little more :)

Comments

Popular Posts