We break the record 2 weeks of awesome behavior in the school!

So we broke the record Yeah, 2 weeks without complains from the school! Tarek had been feeling really good about all the changes in his classroom, he has 2 new teachers , different classmates, and a Different approach to teaching and he is liking it !  Last year he will have 3 out 5 days "bad days" and it was very painful for me not having any clue why he was so sad, mad and showing "NO cooperation to teachers".  It is so nice to visit the classroom and see that he is having fun, he is not fighting with friends, he is not GROWLING. The funny thing is I still have this anxious feelings before opening his classroom door that I will find all kind the complains about his behaviors Lol! but for my surprise everything is much better this year :)
I'm not sure if Celexa was the key or Miralax, or new teachers or not going to day care after school because his aunt PILI is taking care of him, but he is a different child and I'm SO HAPPY.
Hooray for Tarek !

Comments

Popular Posts