Interview in UNIVISION! entrevista en Univision

So sometimes life unfold and you are not prepared yet!Aveces la vida se presenta ante ti y no estas preparada!
Yesterday My interview in Univision local was air. Me and Tarek are famous LOL! The program was dedicated to MUJERES ORGULLO LATINO (Woman that are the Pride of the hispanic community)
Ayer salio al aire mi entrevista en la cadena Univision local para el programa "mujeres Orgullo latino"

I was not prepared to record the show :(     so  I just took pictures to the TV Lol!
No estaba preparada para que la entrevista saliera al aire el sabado, asi que no pude grabarla y solo le tome fotos a la tele  jajaja

Was so funny to see me on TV and Tarek was kind of confuse to see Mom on TV. It was amazing to see how much I move my face and hands when I talk, no wonder why I'm so wrinkle :)
Fue muy chistoso verme en TV y Tarek estaba muy confundido de ver a su mami en la tele. Fue chistoso el ver cuanto muevo la cara y las manos para hablar, ahora cacho porque estoy tan arrugada !
 
 
The best part of my interview was to talk about Tarek and How much he changed my life. I said that he is the motor in my life than when I get tired or I think I can't do it I think in him in all the obstacles in life that challange him every day and he always amazing me with his courage.
La mejor parte de mi entrevista fue cuando pude hablar de mi hijo, de como el me impulsa a ser mejor y es mi Motor en mis momentos de cansansio cuando pienso que ya no puedo mas, me acuerdo de su coraje y como el ha salido adelante en momentos tan duros. Que el es un ejemplo en la vida y como la vida cambia de color y hay que aprender a sonreirle.
This interview came in the best moment, because I had 2 very tough weeks in my work, I was exhausted with all the paperwork of back to school ,having a new staff assistant and Tarek having Bad behaviors in the school. I honestly think that I was so tired that  I drool in my pillow as soon I came back from work. Great that today is Sunday and we can get some fun and rest :)
La entrevista llego en el momento preciso, despues de tener 2 semanas Agotadoras debido a la entrada a clases de los preescolares, una ruma de papeles que entregar, y 1 semana de malos comportamientos de tarek en su colegio, les juro que apenas llegaba a casa me tiraba en la cama en estado de inersia jajaja. Esto no pudo haber llegado en mejor momento asi que a disfrutar del estrellato !
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Yeah for you! This is great I would love to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts