Park city, front runner, pink eye!






















What a beautiful weekend. We went to park city for the art festival. Our purpose was babysit Hailee in the night and let my sister and brother in law the chance to go out and enjoy time alone for their wedding anniversary. We had so much fun, eat good, laugh,talk,swim,walk and more.Was a new experience tried to make Hailee sleep, for moments I thought somebody will called Social services with all the cry lol! but finally at 12:30 she fall sleep and tarek too.The art festival was cute, but I don't think I will return with kids, is a nice event but to crowed it for any child and specially with this hot weather.We left park city and my sister and decided to ride the front runner. Very cool I have to say, but I will definitively ride it before 6pm, in the night was kind of scary. Tarek like it a lot, he told me " Thomas chu chu"
The only bad thing was tarek and I got pink eye..Cueeek. But today everything is fine.Took the day of to recover and tomorrow I will return to my trainings.
Que lindo lo pasamos en park city, es una ciudad casi igual de linda que Pucon, con mucha onda artistica y turismo, Fuimos al festival de arte y a cuidar por la noche a mi sobrina hailee para que mi hermana y mi cunado Rob pudieran salir a celebrar un anio mas de su aniversario. Fue un DESAFIO hacer dormir a la haile jajaj por momentos pense que alguien iba a llamar a la policia con tanto llanto ajjaja pero despues de mucho esfuerzo se durmio alas 12;30 y tarek tambien pudo dormir. Comimos rico, caminamos, nadamos,visitamos el festival de arte, aunque no creo hacerlo de nuevo con ninos ya que hay muchisima gente y mucha calor para los ninos.De vuelta nos volvimos en el tren, tarek lo paso muy bien me dijo "Thomas de tren", hay que volver a vaijar en el frontrunner pero mas temprano porque ne la noche es medio peligroso.
Lo unico malo es que volvimos con conjuntivitis plop! pero ya lo tratamos tome un dia de enfermedad y manana ya vuelvo a mis trainings.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I love the Park City Arts Festival but didn't get to it this year. Hope to see you at our meeting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute, Ceci!! I am glad you had a good weekend. I love Park City :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts