First say of school!

First day of School! I can't believed that Summer is going away so fast. Tarek went back to Heritage school and meet his teachers and friends. The classroom was very cute and Sensory Oriented! wauuuu. so I think tarek like it better. He has new friends in the classrroom. The first day he did pinch 2 classmates ouch! the ones that make repetitive noises, I'm sure it is because he has auditory sensory issues and he is not able to tell them to be quiet! But the good thing is the Second day he pinched Once and the third day NONE!
They changed my schedule in headstart so I asked transportaton to pick him up later and he is pick up at 8;00 am outside my house, he likes to ride the bus and blow kisses to mama from the window. I always cry the first day, yes I'm a CRY BABY, he looks so big but still is my baby boy. I hope we have a great year and tarek have lots and lots of FUN!
Primer dia del colegio, no puedo creer que se esta acabando el verano. tarek volvio a su escuela HERITAGE y conocio a sus profesoras y companeros. La sala estaba arreglada para alumnos con problemas sensoriales wauuuuu que lindo. y creo que tarek le gusta mucho mas. El tiene nuevos companeros en el salon. Lo unico malo es que el primer dia pellisco a 2 companeros ouch! lo bueno es que la cosa mejoro un poquito , el segundo solo pellisco a uno y el tercero ya a ninguno. el pellisca generalmente cuando algun companero repite los mismos sonidos o frases, ya que el tiene un problema de sensibilidad auditiva y no les puede decir DEJEn de hacer sonidos!
Cambiaron mi horario en mi trabajo asi que tuve que cambiar tambien la hora que tarek lo pasan a buscar, su bus pasa a las 8 y cuando se va me tira besos por la ventana! El primer dia siempre lloro ! si lo se SOY UNA PANCHITA LLORONA! pero es que aunque el haya crecido tanto aun para mi es mi Bebe. espero que este ano sea un ano lleno de felicidad y entretencion para ti tarek. Te quiero mucho.

Comments

  1. Tarek is growing up so much! He is so adorable. I am glad everything is going well in his school. And I hope you have a great year at Head Start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kim...he is adorable and so cute! My head start year started with the wrong foot but I'm sure it will change.
    kisses friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts