Looking for day care again ! grrrrrr


There are so many awesome things about been single: more time for yourself, finally I can buy stuff in the supermarket that i love,no cooking if I don't want, confy PJ's, more time for Tarek, movies in Lifetime cable TV, pink comforter AND MANY OTHERS. But if there is something that I need and I don't have is SOMEBODY TO PICK UP TAREK AFTER SCHOOL. Had been a bumpy road to find somebody to babysit Tarek after school, or a Good child care center, because most of the day care work only with children until the age of 6. plop! Vivi and Rob are taking care of Tarek for now but next week everything will change.....
My head will explode thinking in child cares issues.....
My heart will break apart thinking I'm far away from home.....
HELPPPPPPPP!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts