Las Moritas , my sisters...




I'm the oldest of 4 sisters.....yes like the movie. 4 strong woman,with very different personalities. 2 of Us live in Utah, USA ;and the other 2 in Temuco,Chile. I will never in a million years I will imagine that will be living so Far away. When I was little GIRL I dream with the day that I didn't need to share my room with one or more sisters,hoping for the day to come that nobody sing silly songs in the crowed car,hoping for the day that my sister stop using my clothes or fighting for the first turn in the bathroom Monday morning before school LOL! and now that I'm so FAR AWAY I miss my sisters so much!!! so for you my Soul sisters I want to tell You that I LOVE YOU All ,FROM HERE TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!
Soy la mayor de 4 hermanas, Si como la pelicula MUJERCITAS. 4 mujeres con marcadas personalidades que han aprendido a crecer en la belleza de los momentos y en las dificultades mas escondidas. 2 de nosotras vivimos en UTAH, Y OTRAS DOS EN TEMUCO, CHILE.
Y ahora estamos tan lejos :( y las hecho tanto de menos. So por eso HERMANAS DEL ALMA queria decirles que LAS QUIERO MUCHO , DE AQUI ALA LUNA!!!!!!
Las EXTRANOOOOOOOOO


Comments

  1. Tambien te echamos mucho de menos!!! pero aunque estamos lejos...... siempre estas prsente!!!! Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts