Down the hill......just for a little bit


Had been 3 tough week with Tarek....I'm not sure what is going on, but we are in square One again. We have to repeat the CELIAC TEST next month because the first was UNDETERMINEd,and tarek GI issues, so the gastroenterologyst recommended puting Tarek back in gluten for 1 month 1/2 so they can repeat the test. Well and ALL TAREK BAD BEHAVIORS CAME BACK :(, yelling,screaming, trowing stuff away,playing with cables,liking objects and pinching or hiting other children. We just came back from the park because he start screaming at me . I'm scare and I'm tired and wish I was able to fix the problem using a magic wand. Hope and love will make me strong. I love tarek more than anything but is too sad to see him acting like this. I know better times are coming soon.
The picture is tarek playing with my plants oops!
Han sido 3 semanas muy dificiles con tarek....no estoy segura que esta pasando, pero volvimos al pasado. Tenemos que repetir el test de Celiac y para eso debe dejar su dieta que le ha hecho tan bien (libre de gluten) y todos SUS MALOS COMPORTAMIENTOS VOLVIERON.(GRITAR, TIRAR COSAS,PEGAR,EMPUJAR)es mas acabo de volver del arque porque tarek empezo a gritarme asi que nos regresamos. Estoy cansada y asustada y quisiera tener una barita magica para saber que Diablos pasa y poder ayudarlo mas
/ Te amo tarek mas que nada en el mundo,y aunque estoy muy triste hoy se que mejores tiempos vendran pronto. La fotito del tarek es cuando se le ocurrio darsela de jardinero ops!

Comments

  1. You are the strongest person I know! You are right, better times are coming soon. I miss you Cecy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kim, thanks for your support.
    Tarek is doing much better, we went back to try the Gluten free diet and tarek is feeling much better,more calm,talking again, so I'm Happy. It is so sad when you see your kid sick.
    many kisses to your beautiful girl...hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts