UP the hill again.... TRIENZA AND CULTURELLE




The last the thing that we lost is our HOPE, and I have Tons of that in me. tarek was feeling so miserable that I new we had to do something to fix his constipation. After so much research I upgrade to 2 capsule of culturelle a day. after 3 horribles days,tarek went number 2 and let me tell you that was GROSS. Tarek mood improved so much and the more important thing : he is less "aggressive". I read so much about digestive Enzymes and Gi issues and behaviors that I ordered TRIENZA enzymes. I started with just Half capsule twice a day, and now he is taking before meals 1 capsules(3 times a day) and let me tell you is like tarek is waking up from a long sleep. It is little improvement but mean so much after see him so in pain and lost. His speech is coming back, he is able to say " I WANT MORE APPLE SAUCE PLEASE" and seem like is comprehensive language also is improving. I had been giving him simple directions like: tarek bring the cup from your room and tarek went and got it!!! He is eating regular food half of the day and seem like with the enzymes he is in less pain. There is a new study going on right now in the UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON where they are trying to prove the connection between GI issues and Autism, they are treating half of the children with ENZYMES and half with a placebo, http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/health&id=7353260
I hope we continue in the right path and start enjoying this beautiful summer !

Comments

  1. TriEnza is the new formulation of best digestive enzymes. TriEnza combines the best of AFP-Peptizyde, Zyme Prime, and No-Fenol into one product! For your kind information the product is available in capsules, chewable tablets, and powder. You can consume it to improve your digestion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts