ops!!! I'm back

Ops!   long time without writing ah! but here we are again, just checking my old post, looking at my pictures and how much  we had grow. But also I was checking how different look tarek in last pictures over the summer and after school start. Lately it is very hard to get a smile and that worries me. not sure if he is in pain. We had been doing a lot of clean up with Miralax  lately due fecal impaction :(
  Tarek is NOT DOING SO GOOD at school,like last year :( , he had been pushing children once in a while, yelling a lot, a pushing chairs. Not sure yet what is going on, but it is Killing me to know that sometimes I can't help him.
  We have to do more testing (Colonoscopy, EEG, EKG) to check other things that might be causing his grumpiness .
   But like an old teacher just told me , we had been through this before and we came Victorious! SO WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT SOON.
And the meantime, I will continue looking for an answer, and hugging him until I don't have more hugs !

Comments

Popular Posts