tarek drawing portraitsQ

Today Tarek draw again. This is a picture of himself. I love that he can draw with some details like hair and feet, not sure why but he look a little sad in his picture I hope that is just the way that he draw himself and not a reflection of his feeling.

And this is the drawing that he did for me, he also tried to write mom in the bottom of the page :)   but it is cute how the shape of my face it is different at his face, and this one look Happy!!!!!
Today tarek had a better day at babysitter house, we had been trying again the CULTURELLE PROTOCOL  3 capsule a day to diminish possible clostridia in his guts. He asked leticia today by himself (my friend that drive him to the babysitter house) "ARE YOU OK? she was so surprise of tarek talking to her that she called me right away..
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY !

Comments

Popular Posts