what a sad day for those families in Connecticut :(

So the last 3 days I just thought and thought about all those kindergarten children that came to school thinking in spending a fun day in the school, with their smiley faces anxious to learn and play. I thought about all the teachers  that lost their life doing what they enjoy more in life that is teaching. I thought about how many times I sent Tarek to school without a huge hug and blessing. And I thought about what I will do if I was in the same situation that Victoria Soto the first grade teacher that protecting her students sacrified her own life. What I would do if I was in the same situation? what if ? what if?
 Life is literally to short to waisted in nonsense stuff...I hope we all learn from this horrible tragedy and appreciate what we have in our life.



Comments

Popular Posts