Tooth fairy, where are you ?

Tarek just lost another  baby tooth, And I took a picture of his cute smile! It is amazing how big tarek is right now. I clearly remember when I was so worry because he was the only 13 old month baby that I knew that had NO TEETH LOL! We consulted with our pediatrician to find out that kid with DS can have different issues with their teeth,and in Tarek case he did not have his first tooth at the 6 month old mark but like 4 or 5 teeth at the same time later when he was 13 month old !
 He had been doing great lately :) better sense of humor, more smiles, trying new things like playing new movies, sleeping alone in his bed, tasting food that before he dislike, less screaming and my favorite more hugs and kisses to Mom.
The tooth fairy will stop tonight and she will ask have you smile lately! and for sure we will say YES!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts