oral surgery nightmare













Poor my Tarek, had his oral surgery 2 weeks ago under general anesthesia to repair 2 cavities on the last 2 upper teeth. Well he was in great spirit and so happy that morning smiling the doctors and nurses and poor mom feeling like a traitor because I new that after taking the blood pressure and weight tarek will have his surgery. So what started with only 2 cavities finished with 4 baby teeth removed, 1 permanent tooth removed and 2 fillings.

His mouth was bleeding and he was crying non stopping. It was horrible to drive
back home without no help. Of course his Dad wasn't around even dough I told him the date. After 3 hours in home Tarek was still crying and
Motrin was not doing anything to his pain, So I called his doctor for help. He prescribed Lortab and about 6pm Tarek FINALLY FELT BETTER!!!.

The day after surgery I had to go to work and left tarek with Lorena her babysitter, the feelings of been a horrible mom did not left my heart the whole day, It was Orientation and back to school night for my students in Head start so teacher must be there and MOM couldn't be best mom for my son.

He didn't go to school for the next 3 days and the whole week was difficult for taotao. Constipated and in pain was not a good combination. Just now after 2 weeks I can say Tarek is feeling better and mom too; But still my stomach hurt when I have to brush his teeth at night, I still remember the blood and dark holes inside his mouth yeaks :(

The good thing is when tarek was under general anesthesia the doctor did 7 blood test so at least he did not feel pain on this procedure. In a few more days I will see his pediatrician to review the results.

Happy the pain is gone and tarek his smiling again .











Comments

Popular Posts