BRA + LIGHTS= FIRE!!!


While I was checking my friend Kimberly Bryan blog I started to smell like something was burning. I checked the kitchen and the computer but nothing. I new that tarek was in my room watching Finding nemo because I was able to hear him laughing but then I got very suspiciuos and the question rise..what if tarek.....well my little scientist had managed to throw my cute bras over the lights of the mirrow and 2 of them were almost in FIRE! OH my Goodness what a scary surprise. After explained to him about fire I was wondering how easy accidents can happend and also Why the only bras that burned were my Victoria secret..LOL! well maybe now I have the perfect excuse to go there and buy me some cute Bras...Thank you tarek.

Comments

  1. Scary, but funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It was so nice to meet you and your beautiful baby boy today at the BBQ, I have looked at your blog from time to time and love it! Your son is the cutest thing!! Check out my blog, I updated it with pictures from the BBQ. Pass the word along!:) Judy McKenzie Http://Mckenziejudydan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It was so great meeting you tonight at the BBQ! I've looked at your blog here and there and I love it. Your son is so beautiful and soooo cute! I love him. :) You'll have to look at my blog, I've updated it with pics from the BBQ. Pass the word along! THanks! Http://McKenziejudydan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts