Heavy metal toxicity test! test de los metales pesados


Otro pasito mas de victoria! In our last vist with tarek to the down syndrome clinic last tuesday feb 24, I mentioned to him the habit that tarek has to play and bite "CABLES" and how scare I was that tarek has some degree of metal toxicity, well he ordered a 24 urine test, and we did it. I received yesterday the result and everything look OK except for the levels of Zinc in his body very LOW. Mineral that is Crucial for the immune system and detox. I'm very relieved that the 8 metal they tested were in the Ok ranges, but I'm still worried they didn't test the other metals!
Tarek will have his next appointment in the "Healing Pediatrics Center March 25" doctor Humphreys was very Nice with him and after reading the questionnaire he told me that was VERY CLEAR that Tarek has an GI INFLAMMATION AND DYSBIOSIS. this will explain why he doesn't want to eat more that 4 different foods, why he pushed his abdomen over and object (pillow , sofa)his constipation for the last 6 years,etc. I'm so so excited!!! I can wait until march 25 to start a treatment and see result and of course help My son... I feel so relieved when I talked to him, finally I found somebody with a lot experience and knowledge and I' sure that tarek will be a totally different person by the end of 2009. But at the same time I'm so worry, just 1 hour appointment cost $230, plus all the supplement and tests!!!! and I'm by myself in this Fight because Tarek Dad doesn't help with extras... so this next 6 months will be Very thight in the Money department but there is nothing big or impposible for us!!!!
Tarek is still flashing bad stuff with culturelle,yesterday he had some kind of strings in his poop, I'm not sure what was but I'm sure wasn't nothing good.
Kisses and love to all my friends and family, thanks for the support and very soon I'm sure tarek will be better.
Chao cecy.
Evidence of Mercury Toxicity in Children with Autism
There is extensive evidence that many children with autism suffer from mercury and metal toxicity. Briefly, the evidence shows that children with autism have low levels of
glutathione and cysteine
(the pre-cursor to glutathione), which is the major pathway for removal of toxic metals like mercury. The children also often had excessive use of oral antibiotics, which greatly inhibits excretion of mercury. Due to their limited ability to excrete mercury, they have low levels in baby hair (an excretory tissue), high levels in baby teeth, and higher excretion when given DMSA compared to controls. The symptoms of autism are consistent with that of mercury toxicity. The epidemiology studies are mixed, but several published studies show a strong link between autism and thimerosal in vaccines. Overall, it appears that most children with autism suffer from mercury toxicity, and may potentially benefit from detoxification therapy. By AutismResearchInstitute.

Comments

Popular Posts