BUDDY WALK! ...CAMINATA POR EL SD!






































WAUUUUUUUUU






I'm almost speechless ,and this is very difficult for me lol! what a beautiful experiencie we had yesterday. This was our first Buddy walk, because I always felt intimidated that our family was really little and most of the kids will come with large crowds ,but in the end the event proved thatthe amount of people that you bring wasn't important at all!






We had a great morning, my sister vivi her husband Rob and hailee the baby came with us to the Buddy walk. Tarek wasn't feeling so good for his ears and diarreah and Mommy was still with the cold but we made it anyway. We found so many nice people, and if I have to resume the event in one word I will say "HAPYNNESS", I felt like in home , I really felt that we can count with eachother and finally I didn't feel lonely.






I cried when I was walking but not because I was sad instead because I was so proud of all these Mom,Dads,Grandparent,brothers ,families, that they were making a diference IN THE LIFE OF OUR CHILDREN. I was so happy because my family WAS THERE! that vivi, rob and hailee loved Tarek and they are proud of him.






For days like today I feel so bless!






There is no enough words to express my gratitude to UDSF because events like this change the life of many people, and change my life too!






thanks a lot...... cecy
wauuuuuuuu estoy sin palabras, y eso es bien dificil conmigo jajaja. que hermosa experiencia vivimos ayer en la caminata de la asociacion de sindrome de down.
Nos fuimos muy temparno con la vivi, el rob ,la hailee ,el tarek y yo. No habiamos participado en anos anteriores porque me sentia un poquito mal de que todos venian con un montonal de personas y mi afamilia aqui es muy chica, pero eso fue lo menos importante,porque apenas llegamos nos sentimos como en casa. Me fascino la organizacion,y lo mas increible de todo esto es que se realiza solo con la ayuda de las familias, padres hermanos y amigos de los ninos.
Me senti tan feliz de que mi hermanita y su familia estuviesen ahi conmigo, y tarek mas feliz aun.
De seguro estaremos ahi el proximo ano...gracias una vez mas a la asociacion por esta maravillosa experiencia.
cecy





Comments

  1. It was so fun to meet you and Tarek in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindas imagenes y que gran iniciativa!!!

    Me alegro de verlos a todos y saber ademas que lo pasaron tan lindo!!

    Un besito y un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts