sometimes days are really hard!

Hola...Today is one of this days when you want to through everything from the window. tarek had been really sick, and when he is sick my life is really tough because I figure out that I'm by myself. Tarek is a really easy going child except when he is sick he literally FREAcK OUT...maybe he can't comprehend what going on with his body, control his pain or maybe he is afraid..but he cries a lot and he through tamtrums . Also is almost impposible to give him any medicine.He is a strong boy and I will have to fight to give him any medicine...Now he calm down because finally he drink his medicine after a lot of hours fighting and he is feeling better.
This are the moments when i feel so lost..so lonely..this are the moments when I understand why God create 2 persons to by parents because you need to persons in the life a little boy to raise him.But tarek has just ONE he just have his MOM to count,is sad to say this but his Dad disapear from tarek's life long time ago ..yearsss ago i will not say how many years because is still painful!! last week tarek was in the ER but dad couldn't come...yesterday i called him because I took already so many days off in the last 2 weeks that I thought that maybe he will take one day and help me out..BUT he denied help...he couldn't came again....Hurt me so much....because tarek is the sweetest person and he doesn't deserve this..he deserved a great DAd like the great son that he is....
But they say..life is a rollecoster sometimes you are up..sometimes you are down, and I know that tomorrow will be a better day and we will be laughing again......
IN Days like this I just want my mom and my Dad to hug me...because I'm so tired..I didn't sleep for days and I miss to have somebody to help me....
But soon pili will came and everything will be different..also the snow will live utah and the sun will light everything including my life.........

Comments

Popular Posts