Amelia is here ! September 18 2017 (Preeclampsia- Csection)





Amelia is here ! 
And we are so blessed for this amazing journey! I hold the oven the longest that I could but Preeclampsia and my high blood pressure made the delivery a little bit scary. I was so scare the last days with my symptoms and how bad I was feeling. I was terrified that preeclampsia will take Amelia  away or not been able to hold her. But after my last  test everything was set very fast. 
Doctor called Monday morning September 18 2017 to let me know that "today is the day, we need to take Amelia out because your test showed an advance preeclampsia, so see you at 4" !
You prepared for this moment for 9 months but even dough you just wanted to hold her I was terrified of something going wrong during the C-section and leaving Tarek and Amelia without a Mom.
 Everything was so fast !!!! blood work, medicines, signatures, forms, funny gowns and nervous laughs accompanied US to the OR. I will lie to you if I said it was smooth ...noo is rougher that I thought but it was breathtaking to see you...so little...so alert...SO MINE.
My first question to your dad was it she ok ? and later Does she has Down Syndrome?
I wanted to hug you..I wanted to hold you so badly...I wanted to tell you I much I already love you.
Amelia you are here ..and I hope you feel how important you are in our life.

Love you with all my heart!

Comments

Popular Posts