you are my sunshine


When tarek was born we used to sing to him "you are my sunshine" first thing in the morning and last thing in the night. He used to open his big olive eyes and smile at me. Years pass and tarek enjoy music like Mama's does. So friday night after working, running, playing we went to bed and I asked him "tarek sing to me' and he just look at me and in his own words he sang "you are my sunshine". Life give us Special moments every day , is just so easy open our eyes and ears and let hapiness to come visit you.
happy :)

Comments

  1. You are the 'best Mom!!!! I sing that to Benson too since the day he was born & I changed the 2nd verse to.. The other night dear when u were sleeping, I dreamt I held u in my arms, when I awoke dear, u were in nicu so I held my head & I cried. (sad I know) That is so neat ti see that Tarek CHOSE to sing THIS SONG.. Our love, simulation, & affection really do.pay off. Thank u for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts