14 de febrero/ Feb 14 2011

Life is changing and I'm changing and It feel good. For Manny Years valentine day it mean LONELINESS even went I was married. It wasn't about the present, it was about the actions. I was always waiting for the special surprise and by the end of the day when nothing was happening the tears just found their way out. If I only knew that I could it made it different. I knew my Ex was from a different culture but I keep pushing my dream to be pampered over the fact that we were so different, well I know everybody deserve to be love, but I could feel love loving myself and doing something special for myself that day instead of waiting for something that wasn't happening. Then the next years I keep feeling sad for valentine day because I was single.

So I decided or I'm a cry baby the rest of my life or I do something about it. My friend Cristina told me long time ago I will be a better Mom for Tarek if Mom was Happy,complete,healthy and in love.

Well so For Feb 14 I celebrate myself, I cook my favorite spaghetti Shrimp a la creme, bought my favorite wine"toscato",Bought myself and vivi a balloon, a present for my boy, and got the moisturizer "time zone' that was in my wishing list forever. I spend that Sunday with Vivi, hailee and Tarek,I laughed, I talked, I felt LOVE and It was Fabulous :)

If I only KNEW, The happiness it was in my own hands!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts