A normal birthday party :)


Yesterday I took my fears of another tearful birthday party and left them in my house. My friends know that I'm not going to birthday parties because Tarek get Sensory Overload and MOM get so depressed :( But tarek after his ear surgery and a small doses of magnesium is doing so Good that I grab my hopes again with me and prayed for a Normal birthday party experience. I have to say that I always get jealous of my friends life's in birthday parties because they can seat and talk with others without being scare that your son will run away or hurt another kid or him self. I'm the only one that is always following tarek, playing with him because normally other kids don't play with him,can't eat and tarek will throw a Huge fit because he doesn't like the menu.
Well this time was different, we were invited to Nany's son party (a friend fron Chile) in the dinosaur park. Everybody was so welcoming (nany, her mom and family)and was so nice seeing my friends and their children again. Tarek was so happy, he gave a huge hug to his uncle Rob and family.And he gave hugs to all my friends. He seat and eat cake (what he normally don't do) played with other children, and I had the great surprise of my life when Brandito the son of my friend Marina offer me to watch Tarek to be able to eat. WAUUUUUU. tarek was happy and I was trilled. Is this dream or not!
It is SO HARD being a SINGLE MOTHER and have 90% of your family in CHILE, but yesterday I felt almost like in home.
Thanks you friends Love you!

Comments

Popular Posts