BE THE MATCH




Hi friends
8 years ago one of my best friends lost her daugther due Leukemia, she died the same day that my Tarek born, we are sure that Catalina is one of our angels in heaven. I was approach from a mom about joining BE THE MATCH org, amazing organization that give patient dealing with leukemia and other life threatening diseases HOPE for a marrow donor who can save the life of someone! and it is FREE
HERE is the link
www.marrow.org/JOIN/Join_Now/join_now.htlm

BE A DONOR SAVE A LIFE

Comments

  1. I found your blog from the UDSF website. I received an email today from someone asking if I knew someone who speaks spanish. There is a new mother of a child with Down syndrome who would like to speak to someone. I would go with you. I speak a little bit of Spanish. I served an LDS mission to Argentina pero hace 17 anos. I think this new mother is in the Salt Lake area. Not sure where you live. Let me know.

    P.S. My daughter is also 8 years old and birthday parties are always difficult for us too. Tarek is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI heather
    I just check my blog and found your comment. I live in Ogden,Utah. I will gladly talk or meet with the new Mom, maybe you want to send me her phone number so I can contact her.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts