Race? mmmm Raza? mmmm


Census came to my house and made me think. One of the questions was RACE and when they asked me Tarek race my answer was "Well it's complicated" tarek race didn't fit in any of the categories LOL. White,black,Asian,native American....
I discovered that Race is different that Origin, so for example my origins are Latino, and my race white, but Tarek was born in USA, his Dad is Egyptian and Mother Chilean, his skin is between white and black, we will call it in my country Coffee with milk. So I will continue thinking about it and for now my answer will be "Tarek is Tarek"
By the way: tarek is in the stage where he choose his close and he want to do everything for him self so He choose the construction hat to go out, was Hilarious lol!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts