what a nice halloween!
























































We had a great Halloween this year! the past years Tarek had a hard time with the customs and knocking doors. Outside every door was a new tantrum. But this year we went with the buck family together and tarek had so much fun! He was following the other kids and saying trick or treat! pushing the kids in from of him to be the first one to get candy lol! He was a Samurai! and I took my samurai to a buffet Halloween morning, you know Samurai's need good nutrition ...well bad idea to take tarek out of his GFCF diet...HUGE tantrums in the school so no more cheating.... BESOS to my sister VIVI and ROB for invite us with them..... AH and I was a rock star LOL tarek didn't like my piercings and eyelashes.....but I look so cool YEAHHHHH!

Comments

  1. Oooh Ceci, you look soooo cool as a rock star! You should look like that more often... haha! I hope I see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love the costume. Glad Tarek had a good time as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts