Tarek positive philosophy



I will love to have tarek positive philosophy!

Like my close friends know tarek had been pinching other children on and off quite a few years. I tried so many things, I read for months looking for an answer, until I used my last resource "TIME OUT". I don't like time outs but in our case was our last shoot. Well tarek pinch one of his classmates and I used it. I brought a bean bag and I explain the 5 minutes time out. He cried for the whole 5 minutes. But apparently he did not pinch again YEAH!. The funny things is the way tarek Twist the ideas until are in a positive way.

So Today he pull down the curtain and rail from his room and I told him he was in trouble and he will have to go in time out! he look at me kind of concern in the beginning and then he said : TIME OUT.............. OUT........................ OUTSIDE................................OUTSIDE POOL...................... GO SWIMMING......................(and then he smile at me) LOL! It is so cute to see he is putting words together finally and he is communicating with us in much better way.

Cute tarek you make laugh too much!!! by the way he can't say TIME OUT he say MAMAOUT lol!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts