TAREK ^ BIRTHDAY!



















...... TAREK VIDEO.........VIDEO DEL CUMPLEANOS DE TAREK
Now I understand my mom when she keep remembering the day that I born every birthday, because I did the same with tarek birthday.....i keep thinking back 6 years ago.....What a hot summer! i was constantly in the swimming pool with my cute and hugeeee marilyn monroe swimming suit LOL!
When tarek born my life changed forever, he was the most cute baby that I ever saw, I waited for that moment for so many years and you looked at me with your shine black olive eyes and I'm sure that you new I was the crazy mom that talk to you 24/7.
Everything was so dark for maybe 3 weeks but after that happyness is always next to us.
I celebrate your birthday with so much happyness, and I have to tell you how much I love you ...THANKS for been my son, my tao tao,the little piece of Heaven that GOD gave me...
muac muac
and happy birthday. TAREK.



Ahora entiendo a mi mami cuando ella pasaba horas contandome del dia que yo habia nacido, de cuanto habia pesado, de como habia contado los deditos de mis manos y pies y cuan emocionados estaban ellos con su primera hija, pues bien la historia se repite porque yo hize lo mismo para tu cumple tarekcito. Me acorde del caluroso julio en que naciste, en donde pasaba casi todos los dias en la piscina usando mi lindo y tremendoooooooo traje de bano estilo Marilyn Monroe jajajja.
Cuando Tarek nacio cambio mi vida para siempre,eras el bebe mas lindo que habia yo nunca visto, con tus tremendos calletes jajaja,te esperaba con tantas ansias por tantos anos, y cuando me mirastes con esos grandes y negros ojos de aceituna estoy segura que supistes de inmediato que yo era era esa vocesita loca que te hablaba las 24 horas al dia y los 7 dias a la semana.
Todo fue muy obscuro los primeros 3 meses, pero despues de eso siempre la alegria nos a acompanado.
Celebro tu cumpleanos con tanta alegria y tengo que decirte hijito lo tanto que te AMO,gracias por ser mi hijo, mi tao tao, mi pedacito de cielo que diosito me regalo.
MUac muac TAREK, y que vengan muchos mas...
Tu orgullosa mama.

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAREK!
    Lily just gave you an award. Go to Lilys Life is Great to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts