4 of JULY !!!





































We celebrate 4 of july and we had a lot of fun. We went to the parade with pili, tarek, vivi,rob and ciari. Was really hot, but we were prepared with cold water and a giant umbrella.






Tarek has so much fun with the music and of course the cheer leaders jajaja, also in this parade they throw a lot of candy and tarek was so excited picking up the candy and puting inside the little bag, was a little halloween for him! In the afternoon was kind of CAOS because my sweet tarek decided to spice it a little bit to have some fun memories in the future jajaja. well he throw most of my living room throw the balcony,and when we realize it we went down stairs to pick the stuff up with pili and my sweet angel lock the door!





Can you IMAGINE! And for tarek everithing was a game jajaja , I knock the door he did the same, I said ALOOO tarek said Alloooooo! I said open tarek he repit tarek open jajja was so so funny.





thank God for good neigboor he climbed through our balconies and open the door after 2 great hours under the kind sun.










WE went to my sister's house in the afternoon and had so much fun, with a delicios cosmopolitan and chocolate dessert and great hamburgers and of course the company.










Well what a great 4 of july!







Comments

  1. cool blog, how's life down in the states, I'm from Canada, life up here is alright. We had our Canada Day on July 1st with fireworks and fun times. Alrite later. The name is Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it sounds like a crazy fun day! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts