We are getting married !!

On June 12 2015 we got married. What an amazing wedding we had. We Got Married at the gardens of the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas Nevada. We couldn't ask for a better wedding coordinator that made all the hundred of details so easy and beautiful.

We traveled with our close family and friends to Las Vegas. we had our ceremony at sunset time and I'm still amazed that everything turned so good.




we had our reception in a "Spanish restaurant" call FIREFLY. Food was AMAZING, flavorful, colorful and fun. Me , my sisters and some friends dance showing our Latin heritage.














I learned so many things on the process of getting married. I tent to be a person that plan every single detail and using baby steps I learned to delegate part of the wedding to Cristian. He put his signature in so many details and I enjoyed !!!!   I couldn't ask for a better Husband/ partner/ lover. He makes everyday an Unique day and his love for me and Tarek are the sweeter love that I had never see.
I'm proud to say I'm happy WIFE.


Comments

Popular Posts