watch out for your shoes..bella is here!

Did you ever saw the episode when Aidan dog chew Carrie's shoes in Sex and the city ? well it is exactly what are we dealing lately with Bella and her sharp teeth. She will chew anything that have a smell, she loves leather so my beautiful sandals and shoes were the first to suffer. I had this Old flip flop that I ADORED because were so comfy and my fluffy dog just destroyed, I wasn't sure if I cried or scream,and there is Bella with her sweet green eyes twisting her head to the side like saying It wasn't me mom !
Lesson learned, for now on my closet door must be close all the time!!!! and we add APPLE BITTER spray to some places and shoes to remind her to play in other places...not with my shoes :)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

Popular Posts