27 FOREVER !!! Lol














Had been celebrating 27 for a few years lol!
and yesterday was another 27 years anniversary. For the first time in a long time I had to go to work for 5 hours :( too many things to do in Head start . I received so many calls from friends, skype with my mom and niece sofi,chat with my sister Pili and recieved almost 60 happy birthday wishes that color my birthday day like no other. It is amazing that facebook can transport so many happy wishes and blessing form Chile, I'm still overwhelm with so much love from friends and family, friends that I don't see for almost 10 years, high school and college classmates, neighborhood friends and a few others.
I always make a small party in my house but this year was different, my only family here is tarek but 2 of my close friends CESIBELL AND KIM invite me to go have dinner at Chili's. The food was Delicious and we make SALUD with skinny margaritas wishing for better and manny years ahead. We went back home and cut my awesome raspberry meringue cake and crowned with pina coladas.
I did not break my promise this year " I did not cry ...yeahhh" I celebrate my 27 years thinking possitive, and dreaming big.
Happy 27 Foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments

Popular Posts