Too much to say!

Uff too much to say, I think last time that I blogged was on April so I will auto slap my right hand for been too busy to write here.   
1- I worked so hard in my job to finished paperwork in time, and even dough sometimes I thought that was not possible to write one more paper I DID IT !!!
2- I got a great evaluation from my new supervisor, unexpected  but what a great surprise
3- Bella my dog continued peeing everywhere, not potty training yet Grgrrgrgrgrgr. She placed all her toys on the potty patch but she pee next to it.
4-Tarek did awesome in his school, he was happy everyday to go there, sometimes I asked if he preferred to go to his aunt house or go to school and he always with a smile answered School :)
5-Mrs Brecken, Tarek teacher did not get the best teacher award that I put in the gateway mall for her but she continue surprising us  with her awesome activities and tarek truly loved her.
6-Money is SO tight after registration, and many other issues. Tarek Dad had been late with the child support, he said one day and later nothing happened, but like always I will be Ok later.
7-I started going to the LDS church. Life is very nice there.My soul feel much better now. I got baptize and we had been praying more, many blessing had come with this.
8- I did not have to pay the Dog fee in my apartments due there is a special waiver for companion dogs for children with special needs. So even the dog fee was free !
Life is bright!



Comments

Popular Posts