kind of a bermuda triangule! juajaujaua.


Sometimes I felt that I'm living in the Bermuda triangule jijijij. I felt trap between this beautiful country and my home (Chile) and I truly deeply don't have clue what to do, where to go, what to risk, how long, how to close the door of hope, hope that still don't let me live in complete happiness.
Is really complicated, because the people that know me know that I'm here because of tarek, because his education, and his health, because the country of my son is really the country of opportunities, because he grow in here and he love it! But my heart had been always in Chile, and this memories and this hope of coming back to my roots never let me live this bermuda triangle.
Tarek in these last months has grow so much with the amazing opportunity that was live with grandma and pili, I thought that tarek had autism 3 months ago and 3 months after he seem so relax and happy, and the questions begging to came up...Maybe he need more loving people around him and here is kind of complicated....maybe in Chile will be better..but what about his education, what about the helth issues?...and after A little bit of living outise my triangle I came back because maybe been inside the bermuda triangule is more safe that leave outside and confront the fears.
Today I'm more sure than ever that TAREK IS MY ONLY FAMILY..TAREK IS MY WEEL AND THE MOTOR OF MY LIFE.
He is growing so fast, and he seem so happy and he is in love with her aunt PILI jajaja!
I just wish than one day I wake up in the morning and Have all my ideas focus in one place...clear please!!!
kisses
cecy.

Comments

  1. WE need you and Tarek here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!!!!!
    that is just what I need.
    kisses.
    cecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceci se que a veces te sientes como en esa serie lost ... o como si fuiste a la boda de margot.... jejejeje.....

    Pero hablando en serio.... tienes que saber que tu y tarek tienen una familia de soporte que siempre estara esperandolos en Chile..... y sea cual sea tu decision final..... todos siempre te apoyaremos.... y Tarek tambien....

    un BESITO....

    TU HERMANA LA INDECISA.....

    Pililili

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts