Amelia Baby Shower

I had my baby shower a few weeks ago! Was so beautiful and full of love and little details.  My sister VIVI was the one that plan and host the party with the help of some friends. I was honestly overwhelm with so much love for me and my little peanut.  Here is some pictures from the Shower.
 Tuve mi Baby Shower unas semanas atras. Estuvo todo tan lindo , y podias sentir todo el carino de familiares y amigos hacia mi y mi bebe. Mi hermana VIVI fue la organizadora y no hay otra palabra mas que "SE PASO" con tan lindos detalles y tanto carino. Aqui van algunas fotitos del evento !


 

























Comments

  1. It is by far the most beautiful post I have seen on baby shower. It was lovely going through this post. I am also planning to book one of the New York venues for throwing a baby shower for my sister. I am so excited to become an aunt. Oh! and it is also going to be the gender reveal party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts