Great pioner day! feliz dia del pionero!




We had a very good day. I'm surprise of tarek improvment, but at the same time confused thinking and which one of the treatment is the ONE working. It's the THYROID medice or the GLUTEN FREE DIET? OPS! but my tarek it is coming back little by little. WE went to the parade and tarek sit down for 2 hours! I didn't have to run after him like I always do, he was dancing with the cheerleaders, catching the candy that people were throwing. In the afternoon we went to Vivi's house and tarek started playing with the boys cousins, he was copying their actions and so conected, he also sit with the others to observed the fireworks! WOW this didn't happened for the last 3 years. I'm happy very happy, I know we have a long way to go but this little steps bring more Hopes.

Comments

  1. That is so awesome! I am glad you had a fun day!! Tarek looks SO much older than the last time I saw him. He is such a cutie. And he has a super cute mom :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts