Gluten and casein Free diet FAVORITES!


Tarek love's bacon. Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon is our first choice.

Oscar mayer Beef franks! YUM

Ancient harvest QUINOA linguini the best pasta for your best spagueti recipe.










IF your kid or you love pancake THIS IS IT Pamela's baking and pancake mix is so tasty!



Who doesn't love chocolate cookies. Betty Crocker just put in the market a gluten free line and his delicious! I found mine in the Smith's market that have a helth line (12 th street ogden).










This Ice cream AMAZING. is made from coconut milk and chocolate. Supose to be just for tarek because it is expensive but I have to hold my self to don't eat the all ice cream.




I just made the brownie mix 2 days ago. You coudn't taste the diference between gluten or not. My sister vivi said" these are even better, more softly and a lot of chocolate" YUM

Comments

Popular Posts